The Foundation is recruiting
Coordinator, 50/50 raffle, Montreal Impact Foundation
The Montreal Impact Foundation is looking for a dynamic individual to fill the position of Coordinator, 50/50 raffle for the 2020 season.
For the last six years, the Montreal Impact Foundation holds its 50/50 raffle at all Montreal Impact home games. Tickets are sold at Stade Saputo by volunteers from the second the doors open until the beginning of the second half. The 50/50 raffle is one of four fundraisers organized by the Foundation:
- Plan, supervise, and coordinate operations for the Montreal Impact Foundation’s 50/50 raffle during gamedays at Stade Saputo;
- Undertake all financial operations related to the raffle;
- Manage the team of volunteers selling raffle tickets and ensure they complete their tasks with professionalism, while offering impeccable customer service and respecting Stade Saputo’s rules;
- With the help of the coordinator of the Foundation’s events, conceive and put in place recruitment and volunteer retention strategies;
- Analyze gameday results and compile sales data;
- Coordinate the promotion of the raffle, along with any digital/graphic needs.
- Hold a college or university diploma in a pertinent field or equivalent experience;
- Be available for all home games at Stade Saputo (12 games on weekends and 6 games on week nights);
- Proven capacity to adapt to a dynamic work environment that is constantly evolving;
- Autonomous with the ability to work in a team;
What we offer
- A temporary position from March 18 to October 16, with a possibility to extend until November 20 depending on the team’s results and its playoff status;
- An average of 10 hours of work per week.
*Projected value. Can vary week-by-week
- An hourly salary between $14 and $16
The Impact would like to thank all candidates who expressed an interest in the position. However, only chosen candidates will be contacted.
Interested individuals must submit their application by March 9, 2020. To apply, please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.