Submit a project
Please note that financial aid to organizations is suspended for an undetermined period of time.
The Foundation supports organizations that:
- Are private and non-profit
- Are recognized as a charitable organization duly registered with Revenue Canada
- Are based in Quebec
- Will provide financial statements each year-end
- Has a well-established board of directors and a sound organization
- Will provide a charitable donation receipt for the full amount received from the Foundation
The Foundation will support a project:
- That fulfills a need for underprivileged children between the ages of 0 and 17
- That is in line with the Foundation’s objectives
- From an organization that has the expertise and personnel to carry out the project in question
- That will be the object of a detailed and comprehensive presentation, with specific explanations for the funding requested
The deadline to submit a project to the Foundation is April 30th of the current fiscal year. The Foundation reserves itself a period of 12 weeks for analysis of all requests.